Portable Filtration Units
Portable filtration units are designed specifically to remove particulates out of waste oil and water, while pumping them from tanks, drums, or trailers into a storage area or holding tank.
They are small enough and light enough to be carted around on a hand truck or cart. Flexible hose attachments (not shown) allow for convenient pumping from one tank to another.
- Convenient, quick solution
- High efficiency cartridge filtration
- Light and portable – less than 100 lbs.
- Hose attachments allow for ease of use
- High flow rates – can process a 55 gal drum in a matter of minutes
- Self-priming pump design