Custom Manufactured Liquid Filtration Bags
Custom-Made. Done Well. Done Fast.
At Filter Products Company, we deliver hundreds of thousands of filter bags annually for industries like food, beverages, and essential oil extraction. Typical customer requests are in the range of 1,000 to 100,000 bags per year. In addition to filtration media for industrial and petrochemical applications, we also offer a full line of materials that meet FDA guidelines under 21 CFR 170.39 for direct contact with food, beverage, and potable water applications.
Our technical expertise and manufacturing excellence ensures that we design a filtration solution that meets your precise needs.
Delta CUP-15 and CUP-30 Bags
We make custom filter bags designed to fit Delta Separations CUP-15 and CUP-30 extraction centrifuges.
- Customizable micron rating (from 55 to 200 microns)
- 75 micron version is a suitable replacement for OEM Delta Separations bags
- Designed to fit the popular CUP-15 and CUP-30 centrifuges by Delta Separations
Materials of Construction
- Top: Nylon Mesh
- Sides: Nylon Mesh
- Handles: Woven Polypropylene
Flat, sock, or standard filter bags are used in a wide variety of applications from petroleum to the food and beverage industries.
These bags are cost effective due to their simple design. Most bags are single use, but we also manufacture reusable bags.
Typical order volumes are 500 to 10,000 bags.
Flat Bottom Bags
Cylinder or flat bottom bags are another common design that could be a better fit for your equipment and application.
Since chemical compatibility is an important consideration in the unique applications that these bags serve, we offer a wide variety of materials such as the following:
- More upon special request
Custom Filter Bags
We are experts in making highly unique and specialized bags for any industry or application.
We employ a wide variety of closures depending on the specific application, and commonly use zippers, drawstrings, hook and loop, and rigid rings.
- Experts in designing custom filtration bags and systems – Our team has extensive experience in strainer bag and filter design and engineering.
- Extremely responsive service and quick turnaround times – We take the time to understand your filtration application and then work with our suppliers to design a custom bag for you. Once you receive the sample bags and test them, we work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction. The majority of our customers are repeat buyers, a testament to our dedication to service and quality.
- Exceptional Quality – Filter Products Company has an established track record of providing quality products and service to our customers.
- Competitive Prices – We offer competitive prices for quality products.
- Made in the USA – Since we manufacture in the US, we are responsive and flexible, with shorter lead times than overseas companies.
FPC Filter Bags Increase Cheese Line Productivity
A cheese plant’s bag filters were operating sub-optimally, clogging too soon, and slowing production. Filter Products Company designed a solution that increased line productivity and lowered operating costs.
FPC Creates Cryogenic Filter Bag for Pinnacle Stainless
Pinnacle Stainless needed a hemp and cannabis strainer that could withstand the cryogenic environment of their process reactors, but the limitations of stainless steel mesh made it unsuitable. Filter Products Company delivered.
FPC Engineers Aquarium Replacement Filter Bags
An aquarium turned to Filter Products Company to develop filter bags for their custom water filtration system. After a small number of low-risk iterations, the aquarium had a product they could confidently order in volume.
View Mesh Size Conversion Chart
|No. 3 1/2||0.223||5.66||5660|
Request a Quote for Custom Filter Bags
Contact Filter Products Company for filter bags customized to your precise needs and specifications. We will respond within 24 hours.