The Hytrex depth cartridge filters are ideal for all-around industrial use in plating, chemical filtration, and potable water. Hytrex is popular for its robust design for applications where long life, high purity, and low change-out frequency are desired.
- True graded density media of polypropylene fibers to maximize particulate capture. Lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center
- Exceptional performance in general applications with several end adaption options.
- No surface blinding (surface blinding causes flow reduction, which increases filter change outs)
- Broad chemical compatibility due to the Inert material.
- Exceptional dirt-holding capacity
- Pure 100% polypropylene construction
- No wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents, or binders
- Made in the USA
- US FDA 21 CFR compliant materials
- Article 3 of the EU framework Regulation No. 1935/2004/EC Safety requirements
- EU Plastics Regulation No. 10/2011 (may be used as intended in all compliant EU member states).
- Meets USP Class VI-121 C plastics criteria.
- NSF 61 and NSF 42 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.