Memtrex KM absolute pleated cartridge filters are uniquely constructed for superior performance with Veolia nylon 66 membrane. The Memtrex KM filter utilizes all-polypropylene construction to assure chemical compatibility and applicability to the widest range of applications.
Memtrex KM filters are designed to ensure maximum downstream cleanliness. Veolia nylon 66 membranes are naturally hydrophilic, non-shedding and do not contain leachable wetting agents. Thermoplastic sealing technologies are used in the cartridge construction, eliminating the need for potentially contaminating adhesives. Each cartridge is manufactured under strict production control and individually integrity tested.
- Nylon 66 membrane
- Polypropylene end caps, core, and cage
- For applications sensitive to polyester
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Sterilized by autoclave or steam up to 125°C. Sanitized with compatible chemical agents
- Made in the USA
- Article 3 of the EU framework Regulation No. 1935/2004/EC Safety requirements
- EU Plastics Regulation No. 10/2011 (may be used as intended in all compliant EU member states).
- Meets USP class VI-121°C plastics criteria
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details, please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.