Des-Case Depth Filter Elements are an inexpensive method for obtaining high-efficiency filtration in light-viscosity oils such as hydraulic, turbine, or transformer oils. These wound cellulose elements help to not just screen the oil, but clean the oil by dislodging contaminants.
These Des-Case Depth Filter Elements are interchangeable with all industry standard size depth media filter elements. Contact us for assistance finding the correct equivalent for your current elements.
- Media Type: wound cellulose
- Achieves particle removal below 1 micron
- Positive, deep penetrating seal to prevent oil from bypassing media
- Holds up to 10 lbs of dirt per element
- Can maintain moisture to levels below 50 ppm, and adsorbs up to 1 gallon of water per element (depth filter media should not be used for water removal purposes)
- Standard Buna-N nitrile seal (contact us for standard Viton seals, which are also available)
- Maximum recommended viscosity of ISO 460
These elements are compatible with equipment including:
- Des-Case TC Series Filter Carts and T-Stands
- Des-Case Mobile Equipment Kits
- Des-Case High Pressure Filter Canisters