Maradyne 22 Series low-pressure filter assemblies feature strength and durability at pressures up to 100 PSI (6.9 BAR). They accept a variety of elements to match your application and are compatible with our Maradyne pressure gauges and switches. Each comes with one 10-micron cellulose filter element.
- Port size – 1 1/4″ NPT
- Working pressure – 100 PSI (6.9 BAR)
- Flow capacity – 100 GPM (378 LPM)
- Operating temperature – 225°F (107°C) maximum
- Fluid compatibility – Petroleum based oils, high water based fluids, water glycols, and oil/water emulsions
- Cast aluminum head and steel bowl
- 2x 1/8″ NPT indicator ports
- Bypass Valve – 25 PSI cracking pressure, +/- 10%
- One 10-micron cellulose filter element included
- Element interchange with Schroeder “K” series
We offer our most popular model for purchase online. Other models are also available, including ones with different port configurations and bypass valve cracking pressures. Contact us for more information on these models, as well as for Maradyne #40146 mounting kits for these filter assemblies.