Filter products is proud to offer the MicroSentry MS Series – String Wound Cartridges from Shelco. These cartridges offer the following features:
- Precision winding patterns ensure accurate filtration ratings and high retention efficiencies.
- State-of-the-art computerized production machinery eliminates product variability.
- Various fibers and core materials for compatibility with a broad range of chemicals and high temperature applications.
- Suitable for filtration of liquids, compressed air and gases.
- Cost-effective and proven versus melt blown, spun-bond and resin-bonded cartridges.
- Available in standard 2 1/2″ and 4 1/2″ (BB Style) cartridge diameter configurations and other.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Fibrillated Polypropylene FDA Polypropylene, Industrial Polypropylene, Natural Cotton, FDA Bleached Cotton, Industrial Bleached Cotton, Polyester, Glass Fiber, Nylon, Rayon
- Core: Polypropylene, 304 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Tin Steel
- Magnetic Coatings
- Food & Beverage
- Water & Wastewater
- Air / Gas
- Photo Solutions
- Process Water
- Paint / Inks