Filter products is proud to offer the Shelco MicroSentry SS Series – Stainless Steel Cartridges from Shelco. These cartridges offer the following features:
- Ideal for high temperature applications up to 500°F (260°C) and high differential pressures up to 60 PSID.
- 304L and 316L Stainless Steel construction for compatibility with a wide range of fluids.
- 2 through 840 microns ratings for broad range of uses from fine filtration to straining.
- Available in cylindrical and pleated configurations for cost effective and extra service life requirements.
- Cleanable and reusable.
- All welded construction provides highest mechanical strength cartridges.
- End cap configurations available in DOE, 222/Flat, 226/Flat, 1″ MNPT or 1″ FNPT fittings.
Materials of Construction
- 304L or 316L Stainless Steel
- High Temperature
- High Differential Pressures
- Viscous Fluids
- Corrosive Liquids and Gases
- Caustic Fluids
- Plating Solutions
- Hydraulic Oils
- Photo Solutions
- Magnetic Coatings
- Process Water
- Chemical Solutions