Filter products is proud to offer the MicroVantage™ MGF Series – High Efficiency Glass Fiber Filter Cartridges from Shelco. These cartridges offer the following features:
- High efficiency retention ratings from 0.2 to 30 microns.
- Optimal surface area designed for maximum throughput and high dirt holding capacity.
- Borosilicate microfiber glass media with polypropylene hardware construction offers wide range of chemical compatibility.
- Uniform and fixed pore construction eliminates unloading under high differential pressures.
- Long service life – reduces operator costs.
- Rigid, molded cage protects pleated media and strengthens structural stability Manufactured in state-of-the-art white room manufacturing environment for high purity.
- Available in standard lengths and end cap configurations – fits most filter housings.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Borosilicate Microfiberglass
- Support Layer: Polyester
- Cage and End caps: Polypropylene
- Wine Prefiltration
- Blowdown post filter
- Paint / Inks
- Magnetic tape coatings
- Oil & Gas