FloTrex HR (HR stands for Halar) absolute pleated cartridge filters offer outstanding performance in extremely harsh chemical environments. FloTrex HR filters are made entirely from Halar (ECTFE) (Halar is a trademark of Ausimont). Halar is an industrial-grade fluoropolymer with excellent solvent resistance. For this reason, FloTrex HR filters can withstand the harshest process conditions and provide wide chemical compatibility. FloTrex HR filters produce consistent, uniform process streams in the most demanding filtration applications.
FloTrex HR filters deliver high flow rates and high-purity results with absolute rated efficiencies (99.9% filtration efficiency at rated pore size based on ASTM F795 and F661 test methods) and retention characteristics that typically outperform polypropylene microfiber filters.
- Halar is Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE)
- Broad chemical compatibility: aromatics, halogenated solvents, organics, ozone (9,000 ppm/hrs)
- Designed for both pre- and final filtration Sanitized with compatible chemical agents such as ozonated water. Must not be autoclaved or steam sterilized.
- Made in the USA
- US FDA 21 CFR compliant materials
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details, please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.