Memtrex NY absolute pleated cartridge filters are uniquely constructed for superior performance. The design incorporates a serial membrane layer and a large pore size membrane layer upstream of the final membrane layer.
The first membrane acts like a prefilter to increase the life and efficiency of the cartridge and is highly effective in retaining difficult contaminants such as gelatinous particles. The final membrane layer ensures consistent retention characteristics.
The Memtrex NY filter is designed to ensure maximum downstream cleanliness. Veolia’s nylon 66 membranes are naturally hydrophilic, non-shedding, and do not contain leachable wetting agents. Thermoplastic sealing technologies are used in cartridge construction, eliminating the need for potentially contaminating adhesives. Memtrex NY filters are manufactured under strict production control and individually integrity tested.
- Used for fine chemicals and beverage processes
- Pre-filtration membrane for an enhanced service life
- Compatible with organic solvent
- Sterilized by autoclave or steam up to 125°
- Made in the USA
- EU 10/2011 provided FRF(Fatty Food Reduction Factor) > or = 4 is applied
- Meets USP class VI-70°C plastics criteria
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details, please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.