Purtrex depth cartridge filters are a patented thermally bonded filter for all-around industrial use in plating, chemical filtration, and potable water. Purtrex is an exceptional value for applications where long life, high purity, and low change-out frequency are desired.
- Exceptional value for general applications
- Progressive graded density captures particles throughout the entire filter
- No surface blinding (surface blinding causes flow reduction, which increases filter change outs)
- Inert material means broad chemical compatibility
- Exceptional dirt-holding capacity
- Pure 100% polypropylene construction
- No wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents, or binders
- Incinerates into trace ash with no hazardous volatiles for easy disposal
- Made in the USA
- US FDA 21 CFR compliant materials
- Article 3 of the EU framework Regulation No. 1935/2004/EC Safety requirements
- EU Plastics Regulation No. 10/2011 (may be used as intended in all compliant EU member states).
- Meets USP Class VI-121 C plastics criteria.
- NSF 61 and NSF 42 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.