Selex depth cartridge filters are engineered for critical processes in industrial applications, including microelectronics, CMP slurry filtration, and fine water filtration. Selex filters offer high particle retention efficiency similar to an absolute-rated filter. Selex also has a wide range of chemical compatibility.
- Absolute retention ratings for high precision filtration
- Fast rinse-up in high purity applications
- Strict quality control ensures consistent product performance and filtration quality
- Automated packaging for a clean finished product
- 100% polypropylene mircrofibers
- Easy disposal
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Made in the USA
- US FDA 21 CFR compliant materials
- Article 3 of the EU framework Regulation No. 1935/2004/EC Safety requirements
- EU Plastics Regulation No. 10/2011 (may be used as intended in all compliant EU member states).
- Meets USP Class VI-121 C plastics criteria.
- NSF 61 and NSF 42 certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.