Filter Products Company proudly manufactures custom filter bags designed to fit Delta Separations CUP-15 and CUP-30 extraction centrifuges. The Centrifuge Utility Platform (CUP) Series ethanol extraction system combines closed loop alcohol extraction with mechanical centrifugation. Our biomass extraction bags securely hold the biomass during the soak and spin cycles.
The bags are constructed from a 75 µm, nylon mesh on the top, bottom, and sides of the bag. We have found that a 75 µm mesh is comparable to the OEM Delta Separations bags, but if you’re looking for something else, we offer a range of µm ratings from 55 to 200 µm. The higher the µm rating, the looser and more open the filter. The mesh used is woven so that ethanol can quickly permeate the bag and biomass inside, preventing waste from unsoaked plant matter.
Similarly, the high flow rate through the fabric makes the mesh highly reusable and can be cleaned by spraying the bags down. We use a large zipper to prevent snags and sew every seam with two rows of stitching to increase longevity.
The CUP30 style also includes 4 lifting loops for easy loading and unloading. The lifting loops can either be used as handles to pull the bags out, or can easily be threaded together and used with a hoist.
Pick the size that works for you – the 15-gallon or the 30-gallon bag – and please call us if you have any questions.
- Customizable µm rating (from 55 to 200 µm)
- 75 µm version is a suitable replacement for OEM Delta Separations bags
- Designed to fit the popular CUP-15 and CUP-30 centrifuges by Delta Separations
- High flow rate
- Better reusability compared to felt bags
- At least 2 rows of stitching on every seam for longevity
Materials of Construction
- Top: Nylon Mesh
- Sides: Nylon Mesh
- Handles: Woven Polypropylene
- 15-Gallon (CUP-15), approximately 13.5” diameter x 12.5” tall
- 30-Gallon (CUP-30), approximately 19” diameter x 16” tall