Des-Case Spin-on Filter Elements use synthetic media to provide wide chemical compatibility. Steel wire construction allows filter components to maintain their proper shape while lowering restriction. Possessing a broad thermal range as well, these elements are extremely versatile and work on a wide array of applications, including filtration systems from other manufacturers.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi
- Typical burst pressure of 290 psi
- Element collapse at 100 psid
- 1.5″-16 UN mounting thread
- Epoxy potting and seam seal
- Standard Buna-N nitrile seal (Contact us for standard Viton and EPDM seals, as well as Buna-N U-shape seals, which are also available)
These elements are compatible with equipment including: