Maradyne 15 Series Spin-on Filter Heads feature solid aluminum construction to provide strength and durability at mid-range pressures (200 PSI). They accept multiple types of spin-on cartridges to match your application.
Note: Use with petroleum based fluids only. Do not use these filter elements on internal combustion engines.
- Port Sizes – 3/8″ NPT or SAE-6
- Post Size – 3/4″-16 SAE
- Working Pressure – 80 PSI (5.5 BAR) maximum without by-pass; 200 PSI (13.7 BAR) maximum with bypass
- Flow Capacity – 7 GPM (return), 2 GPM (suction)
- Operating Temperature – 225°F (107°C) maximum
- Fluid Compatibility – Petroleum based hydraulic fluids
These heads are compatible with our Maradyne FPE15-10N 10µ cellulose filter cartridges.
Other micron and bypass configurations are available, as well as 1/8″ NPT return and suction indicator ports. Contact us for more information.