Memtrex FE absolute pleated cartridge filters, with absolute rated polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membranes, offer broad chemical compatibility with minimal extractables in a wide range of fluids and applications. The inherently hydrophobic PTFE membrane is ideally suited for the filtration of compressed air and other process gases. Constructed in a clean-room environment using thermal welding techniques, Memtrex FE Filters do not contain any adhesives or additives. For assured quality and performance, the subassemblies used to construct the Memtrex filters are individually integrity tested.
- Highly resistant to aggressive fluids and gases
- Applicable for vents/exhausts for storage tanks
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Reliable particle retention and high purity in harsh process conditions
- Sterilized by steam or autoclave up to 125°C
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details, please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.