Memtrex HFE absolute pleated cartridge filters are made entirely from fluoropolymer materials, including Halar (ECTFE) (Halar is a trademark of Ausimont) and PTFE. Halar is an industrial-grade fluoropolymer with excellent solvent resistance. The benefits of Memtrex and HFE’s pleat pack technology ensure lower pressure drop and increasing flow rate. Memtrex HFE filters can withstand the harshest process conditions due to filter construction using these highly resistant materials. Providing broad chemical compatibility, you can count on Memtrex HFE to produce consistent, uniform process streams in your most demanding filtration applications.
Memtrex HFE filters deliver high flow rates and high purity results with absolute rated efficiencies (99.9% filtration efficiency at rated pore size based on ASTM F795 and F661 test methods) and retention characteristics that outperform other filters.
- High temperature tolerance
- Broad chemical compatibility (aromatics, halogenated solvents, oxidizers)
- Thermally bonded subassembly – no adhesives or binders used
- Sanitized with compatible chemical agents. These filters must not be autoclaved or steam sterilized.
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.