Memtrex MP-B (B signifies beverage grade) absolute pleated cartridge filters offer a polyethersulfone (PES) membrane specifically designed for beverage applications. Memtrex MP-B filters exhibit low protein-binding, high flow rates, and high throughputs that are crucial for today’s demanding beverage process.
Every Memtrex MP-B Filter is 100% integrity tested. As industry standards rise and new precautions are taken to ensure product purity, Memtrex MP-B filters provide reliable filtration for all your beverage applications.
- Specifically designed for beverage filtration
- Cost effective option for food & beverage filtration
- Sterilized by steam or autoclave up to 125°C. Sanitized with compatible chemical agents
- Made in the USA
- Article 3 of the EU framework Regulation No. 1935/2004/EC Safety requirements
- EU Plastics Regulation No. 10/2011 (may be used as intended in all compliant EU member states).
- Meets USP class VI-121°C plastics criteria
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details, please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.