Filter products is proud to offer the MicroVantage™ MAN Series – Nylon 66 Membrane Filter Cartridges from Shelco.
These cartridges offer the following features:
- Absolute retention ratings from 0.1 to 0.65 microns.
- Nylon 66 membranes provide electropositive charge to enhance particle removal through electrokinetic adsorption.
- 7.2 square feet (0.67 m2) of media surface area per ten inch length for optimal performance.
- MAN grade cartridges are flushed and dried to ensure reliable performance in critical applications.
- Rigid, molded polypropylene cage protects pleated media and strengthens structural stability.
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art white room and Class 10,000 clean room for high purity.
- Complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact.
- Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics.
- Available in standard lengths and end cap configurations to fit most filter housings.
- Produced up to 40 inches in length (10 inch modules).
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Nylon 66
- Outer Cage: Polypropylene
- Inner Core: Polypropylene
- End caps: Polypropylene
- RO Pre/Post Filtration
- Food & Beverage
- DI Water
- Bottled Water
- Plating Solutions
- Specialty Chemicals
- Process Water
- Water & Wastewater