Filter products is proud to offer the MicroVantage™ MAT Series – PTFE Membrane Filter Cartridges from Shelco.
These cartridges offer the following features:
- Absolute retention ratings from 0.1 to 1.0 microns.
- High surface area provides superior flow rates and minimizes system size requirements.
- Constructed of Inherently hydrophobic PTFE membrane and polypropylene components.
- Ideal for gas / vent applications and filtering of aggressive solvents and chemicals.
- PTFE membrane and polypropylene component construction offers excellent chemical compatibility and cost effectiveness versus all fluoropolymer filters.
- Complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact.
- Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics.
- Available in standard lengths and end cap configurations to fit most filter housings.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: PTFE
- Outer Cage: Polypropylene
- Inner Core: Polypropylene
- End caps: Polypropylene
- Tank Ventilation
- Specialty Chemicals
- Process Gases
- Compressed Air Solvents
- Bases Esters