Filter products is proud to offer the MicroVantage™ MDP Series – Absolute-Rated (99.98%) High Performance Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridges from Shelco.
These cartridges offer the following features:
- Absolute-Rated Beta 5000 (99.98%) retention efficiency.
- 7.0 square feet (0.65 m2) of media surface area per 10″ length.
- Maximum throughput and particle retention.
- Longer service life reduces maintenance costs.
- 100% polypropylene construction offers wide range of chemical compatibility.
- Rigid, molded cage provides greater structural integrity.
- Gradient, fixed pore structure increases dirt-holding capacity and resists unloading under high differential pressure.
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art white room for high purity.
- Complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact.
- Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics.
- Various end cap configurations available to fit existing housings.
- Produced in 10″ segments for maximum strength and pleat protection.
- Optional preflushed cartridges available for electronic and pharmaceutical applications.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Outer Cage / Core / End Caps: Polypropylene
- RO Prefilters
- Food & Beverage
- Process Water
- Bottled Water
- Plating Solutions