Filter products is proud to offer the MicroVantage™ MVS Series – Sterilizing Grade Polyethersulfone Membrane Filter Cartridge from Shelco.
These cartridges offer the following features:
- 0.2 micron absolute dual layered polyethersulfone (PES) membrane.
- 100% integrity tested.
- Optimized for retention and excellent flow rates.
- Biologically inert and low protein binding.
- Heavy-duty components protects pleated media and strengthens structural stability.
- Manufactured in our state-of-the-art clean room environment for high purity and bio-pharmaceutical applications.
- Complies with the Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact.
- Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics.
- Available in a variety of end cap configurations to fit most filter housings.
- Thermal bonded and produced in standard lengths up to 40 inches.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Polyethersulfone Membrane
- Outer Cage: Polypropylene
- Inner Core: Polypropylene
- End caps: Polypropylene
- Support Layers: Polypropylene
- Reinforcing Ring: Encapsulated 316 SS
- WFI & CIP Water
- Buffer Solutions
- Parenteral Solutions