Filter products is proud to offer the MicroVantage™ WGPS Series – Water Grade Polysulfone Membrane Filter Cartridges from Shelco.
These cartridges offer the following features:
- Absolute retention ratings from 0.03 to 1.0 microns.
- 6.0 square feet (0.56 m2) of media surface area per ten inch length for optimal performance.
- Highly tapered asymmetric pore structure provides excellent flow rate and dirt holding capacity.
- Cost effective absolute filtration for less critical applications -not integrity tested.
- Rigid, molded cage protects pleated media and strengthens structural stability.
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art white room for high purity.
- Complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact.
- Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics.
- Available in common and end cap configurations to fit most filter housings.
- Produced in standard lengths up to 40 inches.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Polysulfone
- Outer Cage: Polypropylene
- Inner Core: Polypropylene
- End caps: Polypropylene
- RO Pre/Post Filtration
- Food & Beverage
- DI Water
- Bottled Water
- Plating Solutions
- Specialty Chemicals
- Process Water
- Water & Wastewater