The Donaldson DF Compressed Air Filter design combines high performance, greater efficiency, ease of use, flexibility and safety.
- High performance — the flow-optimized filter design, paired with innovative filtration technology, reduces pressure loss by 50% compared to conventional filters.
- Safety — the unique bayonet lock ensures that the filter cannot be opened under pressure for increased safety.
- Energy savings — you will find that greater energy savings are achieved through timely filter element replacement. Element change out is determined by the Economizer that continuously measures the differential pressure. An integrated microprocessor evaluates the measured data and compares the higher energy costs caused by pressure loss with the costs of a new filter element.
Standard Models (DF housings)
The Standard configuration for each filter housing comes equipped with the Donaldson Econometer analog differential pressure gauge and a mechanical float drain assembly for expelling liquids in the air stream that are coalesced by the filter element. The Econometer’s pinwheel-style gauge transitions from a green and black pattern to a red and black pattern as the useful life of the filter is consumed.
SuperPlus Models (DF housings)
The SuperPlus configurations for each housing come equipped with the Donaldson Economizer microprocessor controlled differential pressure indicator and UFM-D Zero Air Loss Drain Valve. The Economizer gauge provides accurate real-time differential pressure information as well as local and remote alarm functionality. The UFM-D Zero Air Loss Drains expel liquids that are removed from the air stream by coalescing filter without wasting compressed air in the process. For additional information, see the Economizer data sheet below.
We carry the entire range of Filter Elements for these housings. We also carry all Donaldson accessories, service parts, connection kits, mounting brackets, gaskets and connection adaptors.
- Multiple housing sizes, element types and accessories — Allows for unique and specialized solutions for each application.
- Optimized flow design — Reduced pressure drop by 50% – minimum pressure loss means lower energy consumption compared to conventional filters.
- Performance data is validated according to ISO 12500-1 (oil aerosols), 12500-2 (oil vapors) and 12500-3 (particles) — Reliable filtration of compressed air according to ISO 8573-1:2010.
- Filter element can be removed together with filter bowl — Minimizes space needed for filtration installation and servicing.
- Code clip inside the filter bowl can be changed for multiple flow directions through the element — Dual use housings can be used either as a coalescing filter (inside to outside flow) or a particulate filter (outside to inside flow)
- Bayonet filter bowl lock — Filter cannot be opened under pressure – increased safety.
- Integrated differential pressure indicator — Allows user to replace filter element at the proper interval.
- Immersion-coated housing — Long-term protection against corrosion.
|Model Number||Type||Donaldson Part Number||Weight (lb)|