The FPC COMP D Series are synthetic compressor oils specially formulated with premium synthetic ester base fluids for use in a wide variety of air compressors. FPC COMP D8150 is designed from diester base oils for reciprocating compressors and is recommended for high pressure air compressors.
FPC COMP D8150 is recommended for reciprocating compressors and vacuum pumps using the following gases:
Carbon dioxide (dry)
Furnace (crack) gas
Nominal operating Range is -15°C to 230°C (5°F to 445°F).
This lubricant is equivalent to the following products.
|TYPICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||FPC COMP D8150|
|ISO Grade||ASTM D2422||150|
|SAE Grade||SAE J-300||40|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||146.5|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||13.3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||90|
|Flash Point, °C/°F||ASTM D92||271/520|
|Pour Point, °C/°F||ASTM D97||-40/-40|
|Copper Corrosion||ASTM D130||1a|
|Foaming Sequences I, II, III||ASTM D892||< 10/0|
|Evaporation, %||ASTM D972||1.0|
|Carbon Residue, %||ASTM D189||< 0.01|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D1298||0.93|
FPC Lubricants are proudly manufactured in the USA, under the strictest ISO 9001:2015 quality management standards.
Typical Industrial Applications
- Reciprocating compressors
- High pressure
- Air compressors
- Vacuum pumps
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability
- Will not varnish or form carbon deposits
- Wide operating temperature range
- Built-in detergency action
- Extended drain intervals reduces oil disposal, thus increasing cost effectiveness
- USDA H-2 authorized
- Caution: May affect some paint finishes, plastics and seals