FPC REF PV Series are synthetic lubricants based on high performance polyol ester (POE) technology. This series has been designed specifically for use in demanding refrigeration systems and is compatible with both HCFC and HFC refrigerants including R-134a. These lubricants are available in a range of viscosities from ISO 22 to ISO 100.
This lubricant is equivalent to the following products.
|Shell||Clavus R 100|
|Texaco||Capella HFC 100|
|TYPICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||FPC REF PV100|
|ISO Grade||ASTM D2422||100|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||95.7|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||10.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||93|
|Flash Point, °C/°F||ASTM D92||271/520|
|Pour Point, °C/°F||ASTM D97||-34/-29|
|Total Acid Number, mg KOH/g||ASTM D974||0.02|
|Moisture, ppm (low temp. miscibility, 10% oil, °C)|
|Refractive Index @ 20°C||ASTM D1218||1.45|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D4052||0.97|
FPC Lubricants are proudly manufactured in the USA, under the strictest ISO 9001:2015 quality management standards.
Typical Industrial Applications
- Refrigeration Compressors
- Air Conditioning Compressors
- Compatible with hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) & hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants
- Suitable for use with R-134a, R-407C,and R-410A
- Greater biodegradability than mineral oils and alkyl benzene based oils