Available in three bag types – POMF Absolute, PEMF Absolute and POMF High Eff. Polypropylene Bags are available in either Absolute or High Efficiency formats. Polyester Bags are available in the Absolute format. The absolute format has 5-6 layers of more efficient filtration media and is ~ 95% efficient. The high efficiency format also has 5-6 layers of media but it has more support layers rather than filtration layers and is ~ 90% efficient.
- Micron ratings from 10 to 500 absolute
- Most industry standard and custom sizes available
- Choice of steel ring or plastic flange
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Excellent oil absorbing capabilities
- Handles on all bags
- Efficiencies to 95.0%
- #1 (P1) – 7.06″ dia. x 16.0″ length
- #2 (P2) – 7.06″ dia. x 32.0″ length
- #3 (P3) – 4.12″ dia. x 8.0″ length
- #4 (P4) – 4.12″ dia. x 14.0″ length
- #5 (P5) – 4.12″ dia. x 24.0″ length
- #7 (P7) – 5.50″ dia. x 15.0″ length
- #8 (P8) – 5.50″ dia. x 21.0″ length
- #9 (P9) – 5.50″ dia. x 31.0″ length
- #11 (P11) – 8.50″ dia. x 16.0″ length
- #12 (P12) – 8.50″ dia. x 30.0″ length
- X01 – 6.0″ dia. x 20.0″ length
- C1 – 7.30″ dia. x 16.5″ length
- C2 – 7.30″ dia. x 32.5″ length
Contact us for custom shapes and sizes or for industry-standard sizes not listed here.
Microfiber materials provide high efficiencies at low micron ratings. The optional addition of a needle punched felt layer provides a pre-filter zone and results in extended life. This multilayer technology option results in a true graded density material with high performance levels.
Ring and Flange Styles
Standard ring bags have a galvanized steel ring (stainless steel optional) sewn in the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard. Plastic flange bags have a choice of flange styles sewn into the top of the bag.