Memtrex MP absolute pleated cartridge filters, constructed with hydrophilic polyethersulfone (PES) membranes and all-polypropylene (PPE) components, exhibit enhanced throughput and reliable particle retention for superior performance in most applications. Memtrex MP filters are compatible with a broad range of chemicals and pH extremes. The low protein-binding characteristics of the polyethersulfone membranes ensure that Memtrex MP is suitable in a variety of beverage, chemical, and pharmaceutical applications.
Constructed using thermal welding techniques, Memtrex MP filters do not contain any adhesives or additives, and individual integrity testing ensures the filters meet performance requirements.
- Reliable particle retention at high flow
- Low protein retention
- Broad chemical & pH compatibility
- Sterilized by steam or autoclave. Filters that are steam sterilized must have Z or Q adapters. Sanitized with compatible chemical agents.
- Made in the USA
- Article 3 of the EU framework Regulation No. 1935/2004/EC Safety requirements
- EU Plastics Regulation No. 10/2011 (may be used as intended in all compliant EU member states).
- Meets USP class VI-121°C plastics criteria
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes
- For further details please see the product factsheet and/or product declaration.