Filter products is proud to offer the MicroVantage™ VGPS Series – Vent Grade Hydrophobic Polysulfone Membrane Filter Cartridges from Shelco.
These cartridges offer the following ventilation-use optimized features:
- Absolute retention ratings at 0.2 micron.
- 6.0 square feet (0.56 m2) of media surface area per ten inch length for optimal performance.
- Highly tapered asymmetric pore structure provides excellent flow rate and dirt holding capacity.
- Cost-effective absolute filtration for vent applications – not integrity tested.
- Rigid, molded cage protects pleated media and strengthens structural stability.
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art white room for high purity.
- Complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact.
- Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics.
- Available in common and end cap configurations to fit most filter housings.
- Produced in standard lengths up to 40 inches.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Hydrophobic Polysulfone
- Outer Cage: Polypropylene
- Inner Core: Polypropylene
- End caps: Polypropylene
- Tank Ventilation
- Process Gases
- Compressed Air