The FPC COMP D Series are synthetic compressor oils specially formulated with premium synthetic ester base fluids for use in a wide variety of air compressors. FPC COMP D8068 is designed from diester base oils for rotary screw, rotary vane, and reciprocating compressors offering a typical service life of 8,000 hours under good operating conditions.
Nominal operating Range is -15°C to 230°C (5°F to 445°F).
This lubricant is equivalent to the following products.
|TYPICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||FPC COMP D8068|
|ISO Grade||ASTM D2422||68|
|SAE Grade||SAE J-300||20|
|Viscosity @ 40ºC, cSt||ASTM D445||70|
|Viscosity @ 100ºC, cSt||ASTM D445||7|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||60|
|Flash Point, ºC/ºF||ASTM D92||277/531|
|Pour Point, ºC/ºF||ASTM D97||-42/-44|
|Copper Corrosion||ASTM D130||1a|
|Foaming Sequences I, II, III||ASTM D892||< 10/0|
|Evaporation, %||ASTM D972||1.0|
|Carbon Residue, %||ASTM D189||< 0.01|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D1298||0.96|
FPC Lubricants are proudly manufactured in the USA, under the strictest ISO 9001:2015 quality management standards.
Typical Industrial Applications
- Rotary screw compressors
- Rotary vane compressors
- Reciprocating compressors
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability
- Will not varnish or form carbon deposits
- Wide operating temperature range
- Built-in detergency action
- Extended drain intervals reduces oil disposal, thus increasing cost effectiveness
- USDA H-2 authorized
- Caution: May affect some paint finishes, plastics and seals